Deadline for Grant application: April 22th, 2019
Thanks to our sponsors there will be funds available to partially cover the expenses of young students attending the School.
The IUCr offers a number of grants to partially cover the expenses of travel and accommodation. Recipients of these grants are required to register in the World Database of Crystallographers. More details on this process will be sent to the awarded students in due course.
- Be aged 30 or less (exceptional cases will be considered)
- Present a poster at the School.
- Register as a participant
TYPE OF GRANTS
- School bursaries. The students will receive a fixed amount of money that will be paid during the week of the School.
- Accommodation grants. The students will be accommodated in rooms sharing with other granted students at the same hotel of the School.
APPLY FOR A GRANTS
GRANTS EVALUATION COMMITTEE
- Juan Manuel García-Ruiz
- José Antonio Gavira
- Ivana Kuta Smatanova
- Joe Ng